Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Model infographic Outline & TED talks



Model infographic
Outline & TED talks
Pen and pencil about your infographic

What’s useful?
This infographic is colorful. The infographic shows a clear line to describe the process of the development. I think the clear line can be used in my infographic. Behind the colorful line, there are two parts which has 4 different colors. The different color makes everything clear.
What is not useful?
Too colorful. No space for texting.
How does this model accommodate content?
The TED which I choose is talked about the reason why people need sleep, and the harm of lacking sleep. It is an informative ted talk. So it is important that the infographic has clear organization and many parts.
What I will steal?
I prefer the clear organization in this infograohic. I prefer using this clear organization in my infographic.
Outline:
a. begin with an alarm sound
b. famous people's words about sleep
   400 years before some people think sleep is waste time
   400 years after people believe sleep is important
c. the reason of the importance of sleep
   brain(real)---brain no rest
                 sleep help connect each part in brain
d. why we need sleep
   1. good for Metabolism
   2. keep energy
   3. brain processing/building memories
e. the situation now about sleep
   teenager and adult both need sleep
f. the harm of lack of sleep
   micro-sleep--people can't control
   bad emotion
   week jedgement
   can't control drug
   over-weight
   increase the rate of other disease
g. how to make a comfortable sleep
   1. dark environment
   2. turn off all the things which make brain excited
   3. don't drink coffee after lunch
   4. relax
   5. learn to your body
h. new invention in brain
i. conclusion
My infographic

No comments:

Post a Comment