As the article reported that there is a new
concept---infographic thinking. It is a
modality to translate complex issue into an effective and recognizable visual
form and produce new knowledge and revealing new meaning. I believe it is the real meaning of the infographic.
As we all know, infographic is a good way to interpret
information in visual way. It is no doubt that infographic makes content become
easier to understand. The visual element has become a very popular now.
But I still have a question. In class, professor mentioned
PPT is boring. So how about infographic? Actually, PPT is another tool use
visual element to catch other’s eyes. It
is similar with infographic in my mind. Why people can accept infographic
rather than PPT?
Basic on the popular of visual element, I think it is better
to apply visual element in campus building, such as the map of our new campus
in future. It is more interesting than using a normal map.
No comments:
Post a Comment